Grapher

Sunday, June 3, 2012

What is in her mind?

Romance.
I am way too naive.
I don't know what to write, I have lots of thoughts.
She is cute and adorable.
I wanna make a step further.
I don't know what to say.
She freaks me hell out of it.
I never talked to her.
But I liked her already.
Shit, I am doomed.
I have no idea what I'm thinking about.
Closer, come closer.
I can hear you, I feel you
Are you feeling the same? Is this true?

or you're just playing tug war?
or maybe you're just having fun?
or maybe you do feel the same, same like I do.

or maybe I think too much? Tell me I'm not.
This is warm.
This is amazing.
I am speechless, I am nervous.
My heart skips a beat and I forgot to breath.
I wonder. How do you?

Tell me, I want to know.
Tell me you feel the same way too.
Tell me that I can make my move now.

No comments:

Post a Comment